Start Date: 10/9/2018 2:00 PM EDT
End Date: 12/31/2025 11:45 PM EST
Archived Webinar: Overview of the ALGA Peer Review Program
An ALGA webinar held October 9, 2018
In this webinar, members of ALGA’s Peer Review Committee will provide an overview of the ALGA Peer Review Program including:
- The purpose and origin of ALGA’s peer review program
- The role and workings of ALGA’s peer review committee
- The logistics of having and/or participating on an ALGA peer review
- Guidance available for ALGA organizations and peer review teams
- Common findings in ALGA peer reviews
While this webinar does not replace the ALGA peer review training which helps prepare review team members, it does provide supplemental information about the program for members considering having a review or wanting to better understand the program.
ALGA Members: Free
CPE: 1 credit
Note: All credits for viewing of archived webinars are self-certified. ALGA does not sponsor or certify archived training credits.